If you have read about my recent attempt at hiking you understand why I need a list to help make my next hike a little bit smoother. So lets dive right in
- Wear sunblock
- I know this one seems obvious…but uh, I am an idiot, so….
- Wear a sports bra – I don’t think you need me to elaborate on this one, do you?
- Wear shorts….not freaking jean pants like an idiot
- NO camera
- I brought my big ass Canon 20D AND lenses (10 extra lbs later) and forgot the freaking SD Card, because I am an….. there you go!
- Stretch – before and after
- Consider looking at a map of where you are supposed to go BEFORE getting there…or pass it
- Don’t wear black, in Arizona!
- Bring a change of clothes
- and a shower bag (shampoo and stuff)
- Use a lightweight bag, that doesn’t hit you in the ass the whole way up the mountain
- Get some hiking boots
- fuck me pumps are not appropriate for hiking. Just kidding I am not THAT stupid
- Bring some wet wipes to clean up the crap that collects on your face. Gross
I left this one short a sweet because I envision you reading this with a puzzled look on your face. Is she really wasting valuable letters on this shit? Ya, I am also somehow envisioning wheel of fortune…..
So there is my list. What am I missing? Guess we will find out on the next hike. Tune in next weekend to see if we do any better.